Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011

Liebster Award

 I feel so honored, realising that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Caitilin and Rachael! I really love participating in this year's vegan mofo! It has been so much fun, thank you for all your dear comments! This really means a lot to me! :>
 
 
 
 
The idea behind the award is to give recognition to blogs that have less than 200 followers.  Liebster is a German word for dearest, beloved, or favoriteWhat you do when you get an award is:

1.  Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.  Link to 5 of your top picks and let them know they’ve been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.  Post the award on your blog.
4.  Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the interweb!

Okay, so I am not a 100 percent sure, that my chosen blogs have less than 200 followers, but they are great, nonetheless! Spread the love! <3

1. Janet at the tastespace
3. Kiersten at Vegan Awakening


4 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you so much Florence for nominating my blog! I feel so incredibly honored!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! You have a great selection of blogs listed. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. the taste space is one of my faves, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That's so nice of you to nominate my blog! Thanks so much! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen