Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

I'm back!!


Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted something. I guess I am sorry, but some things in my life were more important than blogging here. Well, I'm back and firstly here's a little résumé of what I've been up to the past few weeks:

> enjoying the last warm and wonderful autumn days, taking many pictures
> trying out some new recipes as well as creating my own
> sadly not taking a lot of pictures of food


Please read on after the jump....

  • I enjoyed some wonderful last autumn walks, taking many pictures:











 


  •  Food I made and took a picture too:
 Cashew Cheese loosely adapted from this Recipe
 

 This 'cheese' was so yummy, I made two different ones: the one above with almond sticks and the other I rolled in vegan poultry seasoning.

Crustless Tofu Quiche from FatFree Vegan Kitchen:

 Okay, I'll just say it as it is: I like my quiche with a crust! If I will ever try this recipe again, I'll probably make mini quiches too, I think these would be great!

Soft Pretzles/Buns from La Pure Mama:

 There's only one thing I will say about these: MAKE THESE ASAP! They are soft and salty....yuuumm!

Pumpkin Pie Pockets inspired by Kathy:


I also recommend making these, they will pleasy anyone, and you can't get too much of pumpkin in this time of the year!!


  • Recipes I've made, didn't think about taking pictures or just forgot:
> Pumpkin Cheesecake from the new vegan cookbook: "Vegan Pie In The Sky" = AMAZING
> Spinach Mushroom Quiche (with a crust!) adapted from 101 Cookbooks
> Cinnamon Rolls from The Village Vegan
> Linzertorte Thumbprint Cookies from "Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar", amazing too!
> My own Gingerbread Cake, I'll post this recipe some time soon!


That was it, I'll be posting more often during December. I will be baking and cooking a lot, since my exams are over for now, and I have some time to relax.


Happy December!
Florence

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen